Thursday, December 01, 2005

'Woe to me if I tell and woe to me if I do not tell!'

Yesterday as I received Christ into me at the Holy Communion, I also received what I take to be an inspiration to post something at this site today:

Anonymous d’ Outre Tomb has written:

"There is not a shadow of doubt for anyone who takes the spiritual life of mankind seriously, even if he is short of authentic spiritual experience, that the Blessed Virgin is not an ideal only, nor a mental image only, nor an archetype of the unconscious (of depth-psychology), nor, lastly, an occultistic egregore (a collective astral creation of believers), but rather a concrete and living individuality-like you or I -who loves, suffers, and rejoices.

It is not only the children of Fatima, the child Bernadette at Lourdes, the children of La Salette-Fallavaux, and the children of Beauraing in Belgium, who have witnessed the "Lady", but also innumerable adults across the centuries, including our own.

Numerous meetings still remain intimate and undivulged (I know of three series of such meetings, including one in Tokyo, Japan), but one series of meetings with the Blessed Virgin took place recently in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, where the Blessed Virgin manifested herself as the "Lady of all nations" (de Vrouwe van ale Volkeren) and inaugurated a prayer movement with a special prayer, with a view to saving all nations from "degeneration, disaster and war" …

I may add that I went to Amsterdam in order to make as scrupulous an investigation as possible, and the result of this investigation there (confirmed subsequently by experiences of a personal nature) was complete certainty, not only with respect to the authenticity of the experiences of the seer (a woman forty years of age) but also with respect to the authenticity of the subject of these experiences.

In writing of these things, I can only agree with the sentiment expressed by Rabbi Simeon in the Zohar, who exclaimed:

'Woe to me if I tell and woe to me if I do not tell! If I tell, then the wicked will know how to worship their master; and if I do not tell, then the companions will be left in ignorance of this discovery! ' ”

Now the entire journey of discovery that lies behind this Hermetic-Catholic webblog, has led me to take this author most seriously. And to feel that everything which he says in his testament, Meditations on the Tarot, has the most profound of worlds standing behind it.

I will say more. For now I simply wish to give the Prayer, the central Prayer given by the Lady of all nations, from which the anonymous author has chosen to select the words ‘degeneration, disaster and war’ …

'Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
Send now your Spirit over the earth.
Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
That they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war.
May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary,
Be our Advocate. Amen'

1 comment:

Roger Buck said...

I trust that brief use of copyrighted material from pg 280 of Meditations on the Tarot, is in the spirit of 'fair use' regarding small extracts. If my judgment errs, I sincerely apologise and will remove it immediately, if notified.