Monday, February 13, 2006

Mainly to Announce ...

Dear Friends, Known and Unknown,

This second entry today is mainly to announce that, due to all kinds of personal demands, this weblog will be taking a hiatus until Monday 13 March. I hope to resume properly at that point, but cannot make guarantees.

However, if anyone wants to see anything further of my thoughts during this time - there is a website now containing a very, very long piece.

This is a piece some of you have seen - Hermetic Catholicism: A Letter to My Friends. Which was originally written mainly to a number of known friends. Many of them from my past in the New Age subculture in the UK - for whom the idea that Catholicism had anything meaningful to offer the world, could often seem like *science fiction*.

Perhaps a conscious pause should be made here to allow us who know the Mystery of the Church to breathe in the tragedy of those words ...

Countless spiritual seekers, often very sincere, who have NO idea about the Mystery of the Church ...

Be that as it may, this long piece is now available in two places.

Either to be read off the screen in a very basic 'bare bones' format:

http://www.graphicmath.com/roger/Hermetic_Catholicism.html

Or as a pdf file in an easier to read, more attractive format, if you wish to download and print:

http://www.graphicmath.com/roger/Hermetic_Catholicism.pdf

I should also say this piece is very personal and autobiographical in parts.

Again, my very warm gratitude to all of you who have participated in this venture with me. Thank you for all you have shared with me, in whatever way. (I also hope to finally catch up with my mail in this hiatus).

Jesus Christ be ever with you,

Roger

No comments: